Italy and Canary Islands are now closer.
Ertransit launches a new direct and weekly LCL-FCL sea transport service between Italy and the Canary Islands. The new service provides a flexible, agile and reliable logistics solution that includes the loading of complete containers – FCL and in groupage mode – LCL-
You can request collect the cargo at any point in the Italian territory and consolidate loads and suppliers in Milan. Shipments are made in Genoa and Livorno, with a transit time of six days to Las Palmas and Tenerife, from where it is distributed to the rest of the Canary Islands.
Import customs management is included and, as an option, complementary services for the collection, packaging, storage and stowage of large goods can be provided.
- Direct service with Las Palmas and Tenerife.
- Distribution to all the islands from Las Palmas and Tenerife.
- LCL groupage and FCL full loads.
- Transportation and collections from anywhere in Italy.
- Consolidation of goods in Milan.
- Transit time 6 days.
- Departures from Genoa and Livorno.
- Customs management by Ertransit.
- Complemented by its own air transport service for urgent loads that cannot wait.